Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shepherding a Child's Heart



Lately, I have been reading Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp. I am only a couple of chapters in but God has defiantly challenged me in ways that I have never expected. This book talks about how to speak to the heart of you child. This is a little bit of what the back of the book says... the things your child does and says flows from the heart. Luke 6:45 puts it this way,"... out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks."(NIV) By reading these first couple of chapters I am starting to understand the importance of parents in a child's life at a whole different level. Not only am I learning about how to be a godly parent, but God continues to show me how deep his love is for me and how He is truly the roots of our family.







No comments:

Post a Comment